This is such a great idea. In 30 days, how far can one man get round the world, only using twitter? Well that’s what @paul_a_smith is doing. he is the Twitchhiker. Here are the rules as set out on his website. LOVE IT!
1. I can only accept offers of travel and accommodation on Twitter, from users who are following @twitchhiker
2. I can’t make any plans further than three days in advance
3. I can only spend money on food, drink and anything that might fit in my suitcase
4. If there’s more than one offer on the table, I get to choose which I take. If there’s only one, I have to take it within 48 hours.
5. If I’m unable to find a way to move on from a location within 48 hours, the challenge is over and I go home.
The best place to follow all the action is here
Good luck Paul!